2015 Registation Meeting
Sun, Apr-12 2015, 2pm
Penn Lake Library, Bloomington
- Lauren Chamberlain Gives Back: WSF Athlete Faceoff 2015 November 24, 2015
- USSSA Pride Fan Feature Friday: Riley Toups November 13, 2015
- NATIONAL PRO FASTPITCH SELECTS FRENCH/WEST/VAUGHAN TO GROW WOMEN’S PROFESSIONAL SOFTBALL LEAGUE November 10, 2015
- USSSA European Jr. Pride Compete in 3rd Annual Kurbis Cup November 9, 2015
- Watley, Wiggins and Ricketts Advance to Japan Softball League Championship Tournament October 30, 2015
- USSSA European Jr. Pride Undefeated in Paris October 27, 2015
- USSSA European Jr. Pride Place in Tompoezen Tournament October 27, 2015
- NPF Announces Houston Expansion Team in 2016 October 23, 2015
- 2016 Baseball Tournament Calendar November 23, 2015
- 39th Annual Outdoor Broomball Winter Classic November 23, 2015
- Broomball Tournament Schedule/Info November 22, 2015
- Youth Volleyball Tournament Information November 12, 2015
- Adult Volleyball Tournament Schedule/Info November 10, 2015
- Masters Volleyball State Tournament November 4, 2015
- Minnesota Youth Basketball Association State Championships October 21, 2015
- Youth Sports Specialization Panel – October 28th October 15, 2015
The registration meeting for 2015 has been set for 2pm, April 12, at the Penn Lake library. Registration forms will...
The 2015 kickoff meeting for MFL will be held on Sunday, Feb 1, 2015 at the Penn Lake Library in...
An email went out with the season schedule today.
We met last weekend, and have an increase in teams for 2014. 14U, 16U and 18U ages will be conducted...
Registration and preference forms for the 2014 have been released. Registration Form Preferences Form A copy of each form should...
Each quarter the USSSA publishes its online magazine – USSSA Today. The 2013 Winter edition has been released and can...
Feb 10 ————————— The league met last weekend and voted to retain dual ASA and USSSA sanctioning. Feb 11 Update...
There will be a planning/business meeting on Sat Jan 25, 2pm at the Penn Lake Library in Bloomington. A map...